Monday, December 3, 2007

December 2, 2007 Where's my Head!!!

Where do I begin...To tell the story of how great love can be!! Oh hold on...wrong blog! LOL

I had this great blog written yesterday, so insightful, so inspiring and then my laptop screen went blank and I lost it! Don't you just hate that. I had to run out and when I got back home, it was just not the same. Hate when this happens!! But that has been my weekend. I feel like standing and screaming wondering if anyone will hear.

Well this was my load weekend. You know what is very important in Dr. S's protocol about the load. Ding..ding...ding!!! Give up...want me to tell you? The Hcg!!!! Who would have thunk!!! Yes yours truly started my load on Saturday without the hcg! I weighed this morning and have gained 5 lbs. So I am now 267. Wonder what tomorrow will bring. So I will officially start my R2P2 on Tuesday.

Now about loading...It hasn't met my expectations. Imagine that! Food not meeting my expectations. Is it the diet or just me growing up? Why now and never before? I do know that the food was good, but it wasn't great! Now the margarita was great! But I am not a big drinker, so it was refreshing and the salt on the rim! Yummy! I am a salt junkie and blessed with that not causing water retention. But the food just isn't doing it for me, maybe it is because I took my Byetta with the meals. The stomach aches are really not fun. After I ate today, I spent 3 hours on the couch. Just don't like the feeling, but it helps with not wanting to eat. If you feel like crap afterwards, you tend not to want to indulge. But I do appreciate this whole journey. Makes you think, instead of react. Why was it easy to just eat something before without giving it a second thought? Or is this just my time, my season to finally get it all. Sometimes it takes awhile to get through this thick head! LOL Funny how we fool ourselves, infront of God and everybody! Our should I just say I am a late bloomer...yeah, that's the ticket! A late bloomer!!!

It still hard to grasp that by this spring I should have most of the weight off this body! 103 lbs if I stay at the clinic goal of 180lbs. WOW...that is one young celebutante!!! Imagine getting rid of a Paris Hilton off your body! LOL But I do look forward to the transformation. The good and the bad, it all brings balance. This is my time to purge out all of the old issues that I have, even if I don't see them now, they will come to the surface soon. Just a matter of time. But I am a firm believer that what you overcome, will make you a stronger person. And gives you an opportunity to help others going through the same thing. It is such a blessing to help others that you meet along our paths, going down the same road. Even if they don't seem to appreciate or understand it, you have planted a little seed and one day you hope it grows. I know there are some seeds planted in my life that are starting to take root and sprout now that people have left in my life.

Okay...I guess I better get my butt to bed. Some of you out there are the early birds, but never fear, I am your night owl protecting you while you slumber! LOL One more load day and I get to start my P2. Yippee!!!

Be blessed and have a wonderful day!

Tracey

3 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

I sure do hate it when I lose something I've been working on!! It will be great to watch you take off on this new P2. :-) That is SO exciting to think about being lighter come spring. Spring will be here before we know it! I saw this article & thought you you! You know exactly what you're doing. http://www.drmirkin.com/diabetes/1630.html

BizBuzz said...

Good to know your out there handling things while we are all sleeping!

Another great post. We are all growing thru the use of this protocol, just let the process happen!

Amy is a wealth of information isn't she???? We love our Amy!

beachbrights said...

Thanks for a great, insightful post. I enjoyed reading, as always! What foods did you load with?