Tuesday, December 11, 2007

R2P2 270
yesterday 259
today 259
loss/gain 0
total this round 11 lbs.

Well I am happy with no weight gone, it could have been a gain. I just have to remember...Run from the sample ladies at the grocery store! LOL But today I did good on protocol. Everything within the plan for P2. Ate my apple around noon and didn't get to lunch until 2:30. Had supper at 9:00. Made a kung pao chicken...not to bad, still have to play around with the seasonings.

Biz..I don't know why the clinic told me to increase my protein. I go in on the 17th for weigh in, so I will ask them. Maybe it was because of my diabetes. Because the printed instructions they have printed for everyone does show the 3.5 oz for protein at meals.

I forgot to measure....Grrrrr. Will have to do that tomorrow night.

Well the ice storm has cometh, so I better keep this short and sweet and get to bed, will have to get up early in the morning and try and make it into work. I hate the ice!

Be Blessed!

Tracey

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Be safe my sweet with these ice storms, stay warm. Please, if you think about it while your at your appt, ask about the protein thing ok? Thanks!

Michaela said...

Yes, we are all curious about the protein! Hope your drive wasn't too bad this morning, you might have gotten hit worse than I did.

Stay warm, sista!

BizBuzz said...

Just passing thru...