Tuesday, December 4, 2007

December 3, 2007 - Last of Load!

My last load day. I really don't like these. I can't believe it I am saying that!!! I am a new women. I just get to stuffed, not that I am eating a huge amount, but just more than P2 and P3. Plus the Byetta with my stomach. So I hope tomorrow goes well and I am not hungry! That is the goal. No hunger.

So what did I eat for my load. Well I technically had an extra day, hence no hcg was taken on Saturday. On Saturday I wanted biscuits and gravy, but the ice storm halted that one. I had oatmeal with 1 Tbs of brown sugar. Then I ate around 4 and had a chimichanga and some chips and cheese dip. Oh...can't forget the Margarita. Didn't finish the chimichanga. Later that evening I had a bowl of Stuffed green pepper soup. Sunday I had a meatball sandwich and threw away half of the bread and some cheese cake bites. Was still stuffed and had a mushroom soup for dinner. Today I had a mini bagel with cream cheese for breakfast. Roast Beef with mashed taters and green beans. Snack of celery and cream cheese and apple. Supper was a turkey wrap and a bowl of potato soup. Will see what the official damage was tomorrow morning. Got all my water in today. Those weekends just throw me off. But I will take Biz's advise and get me a jug to carry around. I know I have a liter one around here.

Thanks for the article Amy. I love finding stuff on the net too. I keep a baggie of nuts at work. Last time I needed a handful in the afternoon. Will see what this time brings. But I keep them there just to be prepared. Better than having a dip in blood sugar and have to raid the vending machine. I usually keep an extra apple at work too.

Well this chicky needs to get in bed. Will let you know how I do tomorrow.

Be Blessed!

Tracey

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Hey girlie girl! Loading is a drag anymore isn't it? I really didn't load this last time, just ate P4 foods. Tried to eat something every hour or so. I just couldn't. I would take something and munch a few bites. You know what my philosophy was? If I wasn't hungry doing that, what makes me think I would be hungry on the protocol? ROFL

Take care! Can't wait to see those initial numbers!

Amy's Blog said...

I think it's fantastic that you had a hard time loading - I will send the no hunger vibes so that your vlcd 1 is manageable & you don't think about food! MMMmmm, I love mushroom soup!