Wednesday, December 5, 2007

December 4, 2007 Day 1 VLCD

Well I started my VLCD today. Scale showed 270 so that is an 8 lb gain. I will update my ticker later. I have to get up early tomorrow, have an early meeting. An all day one...you know what? I hate meetings! And this one continues Thursday too! Have to do a gap analysis on a new practice management system.

Today I had a cucumber and meatloaf and apple. Chicken and salad for supper. Got my water in too. That is a good thing! Hope to see the scales move in the morning. I feel bloated all day. Doesn't look like I am retaining any water...just blah! Hope it is not the morning sickness visiting again this round. Didn't like it last time. But I think into the second week it was better.

Short and sweet today..cuz I am off to bed!

Be Blessed!

Tracey

5 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Congrats on your first VLCD!!! Can't wait to see an update on the next visit!

Amy's Blog said...

My sympathies on the meeting! I had meetings all day today too! It wouldn't be so bad except that I still need to do all my regular work too. You'll feel that gain drop soon. You are on your way!

BizBuzz said...

Just passing thru...

HCG Believer said...

Hello,

I'd love to exchange blog links with you as I am starting the HCG diet as well.

http://dreamingofskinny.blogspot.com

cherylk said...

Hey Tracey! I hope your 1st VLCD days haven't been too rough! I'm looking forward to seeing an update :)

Oh, and I've started a Christmas/Holiday card exchange on my blog. Stop by and give it a read if you're interested! The deadline to sign up is tomorrow, and I'll send out the addresses on Saturday.