Saturday, December 8, 2007

December 8, 2007 Day 6 R2 VLCD

Pre load weight 262
12/4 After Load 270
12/5 1 VLCD 266
12/6 2 VLCD 261.5
12/7 3 VLCD 261
12/8 4 VLCD 260

2 lb loss from R1P3. Yippee!

Hello Everyone! My name is Tracey and I am a massage addict! There I have said it! I do truly enjoy my massage Saturdays. And as I am typing I am hearing a faint call from the bathroom. It is beckoning me to come soak in a nice warm tub! I think I will take my water jug and soak for awhile, but after I get my thoughts down on paper....well make that a laptop!

But back to this weight...I am very glad to see that 1 lb gone. Had an interesting day yesterday. I couldn't get satisfied at all. Even to the point where my mouth would salivate like you waived a nice piece of pepperoni, mushroom and extra cheese pizza under my nose! I wasn't craving any foods in specific, just the feeling of being empty. Like I needed something, but couldn't quite put my finger on it. Still feeling a little bit like that today...even as I am typing my mouth is watering. LOL So I am going to have some extra protein for supper and see if that helps. But yesterday I did imbibe in off limit foods. Ladies and Gents...when you are feeling this way, take my advice and don't go grocery shopping when they ladies are their with their samples! I am not going to beat myself up over it either. I have enough issues in my life, don't need to add that on to it. This is a journey to love myself, so that is what I am going to do. Just give myself a hug, look in the mirror and say "Hey girl, a bump in the road, so shake it off and let's move forward. No time to look back and dwell on it. It is done and over. Capice!" So if the extra protein doesn't help tomorrow, I might have a couple ounces of cheese with my apple. See if that helps. But it could be hormone related too, I am feeling a zit rising up on my chin. Who knows I may get a period. With my PCOS I am never regular and have had only 2 this year. So I might end the year with a bang! Doctor did a FSH test for menopause on me in October. I am no where near menopause so that rules that out! On a scale of 3 - 13, over 13 is post menopausal I am a 4.9. But I hope this feeling passes. It will. It may effect the loss, but we have to learn to deal with the bumps in the road. Like I have read on all you veterans blogs, each round does seem to take on its own twists and turns. I guess that is to keep this journey interesting and intriguing. Makes use think and ponder, but one thing that is nice is if we stay on protocol it will work. And if it takes me a little longer, I guess I will stop and smell the roses too!

Now about Biz's revelation today! How nice and special that was for her. To look into a mirror and see the new and improved staring back at you! I have not had that revelation yet. I am so happy for her and all of you out there that have that experience. But I am having "AHA" moments! They are small, but I relish in them. Like this week I have really noticed my ankles, feeling the tendons, muscles and bones. Rubbing your hand over the skin..your brain firing off...H'mmmm Is that bone or is it a tendon? Haven't felt that for awhile. And then a nice smile comes over my face. Today during my massage I really noticed it in my back too. Feeling more of my bones as the massage went on. Also noticed that I was thinner on my sides around the waist and hips. And my fat! Well, let me tell you about my fat! ha ha I can feel it breaking down!!! Getting a little jiggly here. Which is a good thing. My fat around my stomach is solid, so the jiggling is relished. It is breaking down. So right now I guess I am noticing my parts! Hey, Parts is Parts! God I am old! LOL And that day is coming soon, when all the parts become one and have that wonderful revelation of that hot mamma staring back at me! WOOHOO!!! Party Time!

Well that tub is a calling...so off to take a nice soak, even going to dim the lights, get some candles going and turn on some mood music! Watch out world!!!

Be Blessed!

Tracey

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

WOO HOO FOR YOU! Look at those losses! HOORAY!

Thanks for the update, and climb right back on that horse ok? You will do just fine. A little indiscretion during the beginning of the protocol does not so bad as later on, so get it out of your system!

Amy's Blog said...

Hooray for you Tracey! You are still on a run. I personally believe that if you are going to eat something extra, it should be protein. ON my previous diets, I had a better chance of stabilizing hunger with protein & staying on track. But of course, you know all this! From diabetes! I don't blame you either about the massage. BF gives 'em to me & I will NOT say no! Congrats again. 2 lbs is awesome!