Thursday, December 6, 2007

December 6, 1007 - Day 3 VLCD

Started the official VLCD on Tuesday the 4th. Yesterday I was down 4 lbs. and today when I weighed I was down 4 + lbs. Couldn't tell if it was one lb or 1/2 a pound. So I will call it 1/2. Yippee!!! So I am now 261 1/2 pounds. My new goal is breaking into the 250's. My oh My! How long has it been since I have been in the 250's. I will have to go back to the days of Virgina Beach, young and in love, TOP GUN...damn...21 years ago! Now that is a long time! Dang...time really does fly! Can't even believe how fast the year has gone, let alone it has been 3 years since ex left. And has been a pleasurable 3 years! hee hee. But a nice time to reflect on me and myself and I. Guess I will use this time wisely and purge out all my bad habits before I inflict them on my next victim! LOL

How have I been feeling this round. Pretty good, no aversion to chicken yet, so that is good! But having a hunger. But not normal hunger. I figured it out this afternoon what it was. Okay, please don't throw stones, but I still smoke. And now that winter has hit, I don't go out for cigarettes on breaks because we cant smoke in front our building. Too cold and it snowed all day today. So it was from the nicotine withdrawl. So I got out my patches to put on tomorrow. After the beginning of the year my company will pay for the Chantix. But I can only handle one challenge at a time. So after more of the weight is off, then the cigarettes will come next. So my body has to adjust to not smoking for longer hours, then I should be fine.

Oh..I ordered the book..so I got to get on the HCG BOOK CLUB blog. I will work on my charts tomorrow. then get my ticker back on here.

Be Blessed!

Tracey

No comments: