Friday, October 26, 2007






Well I think I might have lost something...but with this darn scale...it is not digital can't tell exactly. So I will leave my weight as 269. It better move in the morning! LOL I am still eating on plan, so it better move. But my body has been known to do strange things. I felt pretty good today and had hunger at the appropriate time. Did have a little dip in my blood sugars this afternoon, but it was at 4:30. So I was able to get home and eat early tonight. Missed my water aerobics...but I didn't want to chance driving home with low blood sugars...I would have had to drive by my favorite Mexican restaurant. LOL Don't need that temptation!!!! I think the margherita is more tempting than the food right now.

Started my list for more things to get at the store this weekend. I want to make up a few soups so I can have for lunches and stuff. I am a terrible prograstinator at certain things...and making meals ahead of time is one of them. So I hope to get organized with my meals this weekend.

Oh...Biz, on your comment...The belly dancing doesn't make me more hungry, if that is what you were wondering. I have a later class, so I eat before I go. And since we are not stuffing ourselves on this meal plan, i don't get that sick feeling from working out after eating.

Sweet Dreams!

Tracey

6 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Actually, I meant the whole exercise thing on the protocol. I have heard so many conflicting reports, so I don't know what to believe.

You really need to get yourself a digital scale!!!! I would go crazy if I had to use a regular scale on this protocol!

It's happening regardless! LOL

Lisa Larson said...

I agree with Biz - the digital scale is a must. I would be crazy right now because some days it's a .2, or a .8 loss. If I didn't know that, I would be a gonner. Best wishes!

Amie said...

Amen and amen to the ladies above on the digital scale. If you invest in anything else for this protocol, make it one of those!

Belly dancing rocks!! I want to find a class in my area sooo bad. I'm looking forward to your new hip scarf!! Go girl!

Anonymous said...

OK, I read your post and rushed to leave a comment about you MUST get a digital scale, blah blah blah -- I see others have already beat me to it!

Mexican food.... mmm.... I would find a new route :)

BizBuzz said...

Anything new?

Amie said...

What's up?? We miss you!