Wednesday, October 24, 2007

October 24, 2007 - Belly Shaking Night!





Well no change in the weight this morning. But I didn't wake up to pee either! LOL I am getting my water levels back up!!! Been making runs to the little girls room tonight...so that is a good sign! Well I was able to eat my meat today with out gagging!! Yippee!!! I think what i am getting is a little bit of the fake morning sickness. I was fine this morning... 3 minutes after taking my Hcg my stomach got that blah feeling again. After reading so stuff...this is what I am figuring. It is funny... once my mind finds a reason, it calms down so much! And here I thought I was trying to sabotage myself. ( well, not at least this time!) I am still elated with the inches lost, I think I am still on cloud nine! No hunger pains today...not until it was time to eat. Blood sugar was good and stable today too. Over all was a great day!

Now about this belly shaking! What could that be? I take a belly dancing class once a week. It is so much fun! And today, it just seemed a little easier doing some of the moves. WOOHOO!!! Didn't sweat as much either.....now that is a good thing! I haven't bought a hip scarf with all those shiny and noisy coins on it yet. Could tie it around the hip..but just looked to funny with an inch to spare on the tags that hang down. LOL So when I get a few more off. That is going to be my next treat to myself... a brand new hip scarf to shake away so I can listen to my hips shaking away!

I want to thank everyone that has left comments...it is a real encourgament to find them. Nice to have comrades in the journey. And I love being inspired by everyones blogs here. Love it!!!

Night everyone!

Tracey

1 comment:

BizBuzz said...

Oh Tracey, you must spill more about the belly dancing class! I have always wanted to do that! I have been way too chicken in my life, well, because of the weight, but what a great way to get up those stomach muscles!

Do you find it hard to do while on the protocol?

Don't worry about the stall, your ok. It happens.