Tuesday, October 23, 2007

October 23, 2007 It's been a week!





My Weight Chart:
Weight Chart



Well I am another 1 lb down!!! WOOHOO!!!! I think it could have been more...but I didn't get enough water in for the last 3 days. Always hard for me to remember on the weekends, which i am going to make an effort next weekend. And I was sick yesterday.

I am starting to have an eating issue, that I hope to nip in the bud. Start to gag when I eat meat. Not a good thing. Can't figure it out yet....when I am not dieting I don't have an issue. Maybe it is my subconscious tyring to sabotage me. The old signals kicking in...but taking a different road to get me. Will this always be a struggle? Time will tell. Good thing that overall I am an optimist!!! Otherwise it would be a killer!

Oh...took my measurements....lost 9.25 inches!!! YIPPEE!!!!

Neck 17.75 to 17.5
Upper Arm 13.5 to 13
Fore Arm 11 to 10.75
Bust 52.5 to 52
under bust 45.5 to 44.5
mid waist 53 to 51
waist 58 to 57
hips 58.5 to 57
thigh 24 to 22.5
calf 18.5 to 18
ankle 10.5 to 10

Very encouraging....can't wait to get rid of the stomach....looks like I am 9 months pregnant! Ugh! Okay...better get relaxing here and get a couple games in on Pogo and then head to bed.
Another day closer to the new me!!!!

Tracey

3 comments:

Amie said...

Yeehaw girlfriend! You are on your WAY! I agree, it's very very very (did I say VERY? lol) important to get that water in. I found too, that if you are hungry between meals and water won't take care of it, a hot cup of coffee or tea will. You might not have those problems, but just in case! :D Thanks for stopping by our blog - if *we* can succeed at this then ANYONE can!! Ha!

Anonymous said...

You're meltingggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!

BizBuzz said...

WOO HOO! Look at those pounds just falling off of you! Good for you!