Thursday, January 10, 2008

January 9, 2008 Hunger starting to fade

Well I have been peeing like a race horse the past two days. Do race horses really pee alot? H'mmmm. Have to do some research on that!

Hunger is getting better. Slow but sure. I brought some mushroom broth today, that seems to help some. Still haven't measured from last time...dang it!

I have to confess and come clean...I need some kind of 12 step support group. I am a prograstinator!!! That is one of the things I am trying to work on for 2008. So hopefully I will lose more weight this year and junk from the house! lol

Well I need to get to bed...really tired today.

Be Blessed!

4 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Ugh, procrastination is my biggest flaw, so I don't think I will be of any help!

Have you tried:

http://www.flylady.net

It has done a WORLD of good for me!

Amie said...

Hiya Tracey!

Great to read your blog again - my hunger is going away as well, the more hcg gets into my system.

Let's melt that fat!

BizBuzz said...

Hey girl? Where you been, I see you have been making comments around town...

BizBuzz said...

You doing ok?