Monday, February 11, 2008

February 11, 2007 Interesting Weekend

I don't know if I have talked much about my status in relationship arena, but I am divorced. Separated in 2004 and divorced was final in May of 2007. Dating at this age, well it is just a pain in the, well you know what! lol The men I have met haven't been my cup of tea. One day the right one will come along and I am not in a rush, but would be nice to have someone of the opposite sex to go do things with. Well Friday night this 48 year old chick had me a 33 year old cowboy!!! Yippee Ki I Yee!!!! We had been chatting for several months and finally decided to meet each other. He lives about an hour away from me and drove down for the evening. We met for a few drinks and then came back to my place for more drinks and conversation. It was a very nice evening. Don't worry, I had a safe call and check in's in place and he was aware of it all. It was a big boost to my ego, let me tell you! That should last for awhile.

Now Saturday I realized that rum must dehydrate you. I could not get enough to drink. Was still making up for it on Sunday and today. I did weigh Saturday morning and was down to 245 lbs. So that is another 2 lbs loss. It seems to be fitting into my own unique pattern that I have established. So for now I will go with the flo and not stress over it!!! Was talking to one of my good friends last night, and was saying how I am still not seeing the changes in the mirror yet. I see some difference, but they are slight in my eyes. This will change and I am keeping myself aware of it. I am starting to get into a lot of clothes that I haven't been able too. I think another 20 lbs and my mind will finally kick in. I think part of it, is my stomach still sticks out, so when that goes down some more, my brain will finally be able to see it. Everyone around me can, so I will believe them, I am not going to agrue! I am taking the compliments with style and grace! hee hee!!!

Glad everyone is hanging in there...remember one day at a time!

Be Blessed!

6 comments:

Crystal Lee said...

Well it sounds like you had a fab time on the date hon! Good for you. I remember when i was single and living by myself that i too had that longing for male companionship. :D He FINALLY showed up and decided to marry me. :)
Yea and alcohol of anykind will dehydrate you hon. So just pump pump PUMP that water! You are doing well. :D

Crystal

beachbrights said...

You go COWGIRL!

I'm glad you had a great time on your date. Isn't it funny how others see us and how we see ourself can be so different??

I'll put my money on the bet that you look terrific! Have you ever posted pics?

BizBuzz said...

Go on with your bad self, it has GOT to feel good that you still got it!!! WOO HOO FOR YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey -- I got divorced a couple years ago (at age 44) and had me some great flings (and a little few month romance) with guys in their 30s -- so good for the ego, eh? Good to know you still got it -- and you obviously do!

LindsayLoo said...

You'll be down 20 lbs in now time! I can't wait til I can get this extra baggage off of my thighs! lol

BizBuzz said...

This is pure, unadulterated spam, please stop by my blog ASAP. Thanks sweetie!